Do you want to dramatically reduce your lighting maintenance costs and reduce your risk hazards?
Lighting maintenance is a necessity and often an expensive job in the industrial work place today. The costs involved are usually high due to the positioning of light fittings. This no longer needs to be the case.
The installation of an In2 Light Hatch® can dramatically reduce the costs involved in changing light globes on industrial work sites. Risk hazards can also be dramatically reduced, as there is no need to use a cherry picker or erect scaffolding to change a light globe ever again.
The In2 Light Hatch® features and benefits:
- Once off - Easy installation
- Easy to open and close with a built in lock down handle
- Light globes are easily changed - reducing maintenance time
- Huge cost savings in lighting maintenance - No more hiring of cherry pickers or erecting scaffolding
- Dramatically reduces risk hazards in the work place and therefore reduced insurance premiums are conceivable
- No reduction in floor integrity after installation
- Strong 3mm round bar safety basket underneath light
- Fully galvanised
- Industrial grade Slip Resistant coating on the top plate
- Easily visible with non-slip coating available in various safety colours
- Different types of lights can be easily fitted
- The In2 Light Hatch® never needs maintenance
- 100% Australian Designed and Made
For further information, please see our In2 Light Hatch® PDF Brochure. Click Here.
For more information call In2process on (08) 9417 5005 or 0414 333 909.