The Quantum Automatic Sampling System is a "Poppet Style" Sampler for use in Slurries, Liquids and Dry Powder Streams. The Quantum Sampler will take either a 10cc, 25cc or 50cc sample per stroke depending on which "Spool" piece is selected. The 25cc sampler is pictured above.
A Quantum Sampler Control System is available which is quick and easy to install and operate. However, if preferred, you can use your existing plants DCS/PLC to control the Quantum Sampler via a 5/2 pneumatic solenoid valve.
The Quantum Sampler has many benefits and features. Some of these include:
- The Quantum Sampler will easily achieve a truly representative time based composite sample of your process stream.
- The Quantum Sampler has only one moving part and with the process line isolated, a technician can "service" the sampler by changing out the process seals in less than 10 minutes!
- The Quantum Automatic Sampler comes standard in 316 Stainless Steel with an internal hardened wear sleeve and EPDM or Viton process seals.
- Other special materials of construction like 904L S/S or even Titanium can also be used.
- Special process connections can be ordered.
- Tri-Clover Fittings
- 2" BSPP
- 2" NPS
- Threaded Flange
Please complete the Online Application Data Sheet so we can recommend the appropriate sampling system for your requirements. Click Here.
The Online Application Data Sheet helps us determine exactly which sampler and materials best suits your requirements - simply complete the form out online.
For more information call In2process on (08) 9417 5005 or 0414 333 909.